Building Up Europe’s Green Deal for Sustainable Recovery
As Europe moves from managing the COVID-19 pandemic to implementing the systemic changes needed to rebuild the economy, create jobs and restore trust, how can business and government use the European Green Deal to make the region greener, more competitive and inclusive?
Discover and debate how to scale up:
1. The European Union’s budget to finance environmental measures
2. Public-private cooperation to accelerate the European Green Deal agenda
3. An enabling policy environment to unlock strong business and industry action
4. The financial tools and policies required to drive a green recovery
5. Technology, innovation and R&D; for a green Europe
This session supports the ongoing work of the CEO Action Group for the Green New Deal and the Regional Action Group for Europe and Eurasia.
Speakers: Sarah Kelly, Marco Alverà, Feike Sybesma, Thomas Buberl, Ann-Kristin Achleitner, Claudia Azevedo, Stientje van Veldhoven, Arancha Gonzalez Laya, Solveigh Hieronimus, Barbara Frei, Mirek Dusek, Klaus Schwab, William Russell, Robin Niblett
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.